Pete Rock is great, but Firefox is a bastard asshole.

So I spent approximately 45 minutes writing a post about the Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth album Mecca and the Soul Brother. It's a great old school hip-hop album, and I had a lot to say about it, but Firefox crashed on me before I had saved it.

In any event, I have neither the time nor the cyberstamina to repeat my efforts, and frankly I'm in a miserable mood now. It doesn't help that Google makes a really sweet plug-in allowing you to post to blogger from Microsoft Word, because they only make it for PC users. Arg. Computers are stupid, stupid machines.

also, if nobody else will say it, I will.... RIP Kirby...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veteran blogger advice: draft your posts in Wordpad and then paste them into Firefox when you're done. That way nobody has to hear about how Firefox crashed and you were Mister Sadface.

Also, apparently Barry was on the juice. I for one am shocked.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home